About Me

My photo
Beavercreek, Ohio, United States

Monday, March 9, 2009

First Time

So this is my first blog. I'm in the process of learning a whole new language in terms of RSS feeds and atoms and widgets, which I still don't fully understand! I was trying to take a RSS feed off of my website but it appears that it's only going to work for the rest of the day today and then thirteen days because that's all the longer the free trial lasts and I'm not all that willing to pay for something that I figure I can do for free. I just have to figure it out! I think I might be able to find some language to put into the html code that will do it. If there's any technologically savvy individuals who'd like to donate their services to my campaign, I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment