About Me

My photo
Beavercreek, Ohio, United States

Friday, June 26, 2009

I am Life Athlete

I want to share Life Athlete with you. A concept that has been in existence for years and is being further cultivated by my good friend Joe Heskett.

Joe was a World Class wrestler whose spectacular career was horrifically cut short by a heart ailment that forced him to retire. Beyond that, Joe is one of the best human beings I have ever met. He is an inspiration to all those who have ever met him. Words do not begin to describe the amount of admiration and respect I have for Joe.

He is now working to advance those skills that sports bestow upon our children; hard work, motivation, determination, self-discipline, personal responsibility, respect and sportsmanship, among many others. The goal is to motivate people to make positive change, be a role model for a child and help to develop others.

I am Life Athlete. The sport of wrestling taught me many valuable life skills. I was able to travel the world and have become the person I am today because of the many positive influences and opportunities that were afforded to me.

I encourage you to visit the Life Athlete page; http://www.facebook.com/MartinForOhio?ref=profile#/group.php?gid=92660717738&ref=ts watch the videos of Joe describing the movement in his own words, then become a part of the movement to be a positive influence in the life others, be a Life Athlete.

No comments:

Post a Comment